You're the director of a new play, but your actors had mixed up their scripts. Shoot them the right one in this mind-bending artgame!
Our entry for the Ludum Dare 32 (April, 2015) | Theme: "An unconventional weapon". | Engine: Unity 3D.
You're the director of the new theatre play in town, but your actors are being completely useless and had mixed up their scripts! Shoot each of them the right one!
You can use your megaphone, imbued with your directive prowess, to shoot a script towards an actor, who will learn it instantly and perform that part, and you can take their old script for another actor! But you have to be quick, because as we all know the internet age has reduced the patience of everyone, and your audience will quickly grow annoyed with your actors' incompetence!
- A and D to move.
- Left click to shoot your current script.
- On the upper right you'll have a brief line of text describing the script (for instance, "What a big mouth you have!" is Red Riding Hood's script).
- Click on the icons on the lower part of the screen to change between scenes.
- On the lower part of the screen is the audience's current satisfaction for each scene, don't let it fall too much or you'll lose!
- Álvaro Anaya Marín (@Dantronk) - Game Art & Design
- Cristina Arbones Pérez (@crisarbones) - Character Art & Design
- David Báez de Burgos (@dabamaqui) - Programming
- Christian Fratta (@hherebus) - Animation
- Bruno Galán Adega (@ese_bruno) - Character Art & Design
- Lucas González (@LucasGZP) - Game Design
- José Luis Jiménez López - Programming
- Christian Luque Hurtado (email@example.com) - Environment Art & Design
- Jose María Navarrete Vicente (@jm_nava) - Programming
- Daniel Parejo Pascual (@parejomusic) - Music & Sound